Welcome to our website (the “Website”).
National Integrity Action (“NIA”, “we”, “us” or “our”) provides the services available on the Website to you subject to the following terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). By accessing or using the Website, you are acknowledging that you have read, understand, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
2. Accuracy of Information
We attempt to be as accurate as possible when describing our services on the Website; however, to the extent permitted by applicable law, we do not warrant that the service descriptions, colors or other content available on the Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
3. Intellectual Property
All content available on the Website, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, data compilations, and software, and the compilation thereof (the “Content”) is the property of NIA and is protected by Jamaican and international copyright laws.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the Website (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are the registered and unregistered marks of NIA and are protected by Jamaica and international trademark laws. All other Trademarks not owned by us that appear on the Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us.
Except as set forth in the limited license in Section 4 below, or as required under applicable law, neither the Content, the Trademarks, nor any other portion of the Website may be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent.
4. Limited License
We grant you a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive license to access and make personal use of the Website. Please note that you may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose the Website or any portion thereof without our prior written consent.
The limited license set forth in this Section 4 does not include the right to:
1. modify or download the Website or its contents (except caching or as necessary to view content);
2. make any use of the Website or its Content other than personal use;
3. create any derivative work based upon either the Website or its Content;
4. collect account information for the benefit of another party;
5. use any meta tags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our name or the Trademarks without our express written consent; or
6. use software robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction tools, or take any other action that may impose an unreasonable burden or load on our infrastructure.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of the Website for personal, non-commercial use only. A website that links to our Website
1. may link to, but not replicate, our Content;
2. may not imply that we are endorsing such website or its services or products;
3. may not misrepresent its relationship with us;
4. may not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, obscene, offensive or controversial, and may contain only content appropriate for all ages;
5. may not portray us or our products or services, in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner, or associate us with undesirable products, services, or opinions;
6. may not use any Trademark without express written permission;
7. may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page.
We may, in our sole discretion, request that you remove any link to the Website, and upon receipt of such request, you shall immediately remove such link.